Monday, February 11, 2013

Love-ly Nail Art Challenge: Day 6

Okay, I am behind in posting this! I was having issues with my camera (*ahem* phone).  I promise I did have the manicure done on the correct day, though. :)

I am very unhappy with how it came out. It is just ugly and doesn't look like lips at all. Oh well, you win some, you lose some! I disliked this so much I only did it on one hand. The other just had a glitter gradient.



For this manicure, I used Orly's Red Haute for the lips, a cheapo red glitter by Heavenly, Orly's Tiara, and Fingerpaint's Where Art Renoir? (Which I LOVE, by the way!)

Next up, Valentine Candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Information

My photo
If you have any advice, ideas, questions, or requests, please feel free to contact me at lisa.blocher@gmail.com.