Monday, February 11, 2013

Love-ly Nail Art Challenge: Day 9 - Valentine Candy

These did not come out how I pictured them in my manicure perfect mind, but they have kind of a cutesy-kid thing going on that I kind of like. They are at least happy and playful, unlike the crapola nails I did for the LAST day.

I won't lie, though.... I'm excited to try again for something better. I used a variety of CG polish for these, many of which from the Up and Away collection. I'm not with my polishes currently, so I can't say the names for sure. Just let me know if you're curious about a specific one. :)

This was "inspired" by conversation hearts... so it is definitely a CANDY manicure, and not a heart one. ;)

My hand looks weird here.

 
Little blurry...



Next up... Roses! Ha... that should be interesting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Information

My photo
If you have any advice, ideas, questions, or requests, please feel free to contact me at lisa.blocher@gmail.com.