Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love-ly Nail Art Challenge: Day 1-3

Okay, this time I'm actually PART of the group in the challenge! I decided to wait for this one to start instead of lagging behind the previous challenge I started. Also, I've been really busy....

I know everyone else is probably going to use really beautiful pinks and reds, but I figured I'd probably be sick of those by the end of the month so I went with citrus colors! I think my left hand came out way better. I'm right handed, so all my good ideas get used up first. By the time I'm on nail 8 I'm starting to reach for something new!


Left Hand
Right Hand














As usual I also couldn't decide on just ONE design, so I had to do a different one for each nail. For this I used China Glaze Neons (2012) and CG Liquid Leather. I also threw in some fimo canes, rhinestones, glitter, and caviar. They are pretty crazy but since I'll only have them a few days I'm digging them!



Next up, Lips! I'd like to do something different than just stamping lips on every nail. Hmm...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Information

My photo
If you have any advice, ideas, questions, or requests, please feel free to contact me at lisa.blocher@gmail.com.