Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 2: Silver

Day 2 of the 31 Day Challenge is silver. I couldn't resist putting a little pink in my creation, though.
I just put on some cuticle oil, so my fingers are a bit shiny!


This is China Glaze: Concrete Catwalk beneath CG Tinseltown and a touch of CG Fairy Dust. I also used a little bit of a Shany silver nail art striper, but that takes FOREVER to dry so I didn't use much. I love how Tinseltown shines in the sun! So lovely. It is much more sparkly in real life; my camera just doesn't do the shine justice.






This one is blurred but shows the sparkle better.

These are admittedly NOT nearly as cool as yesterday's, but they're not bad. They actually look much nicer in real life than they do in these pictures. The rhinestones should be fun to get off...! 

The next one is gold. Hmm...

Happy Painting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Information

My photo
If you have any advice, ideas, questions, or requests, please feel free to contact me at lisa.blocher@gmail.com.