Tuesday, January 15, 2013

China Glaze: Liquid Leather

I love China Glaze.

Liquid Leather is no exception. When applied correctly, it is easy to have full coverage with no patchiness or streaks with only one coat. I used two coats in this picture, because I was a little heavy handed on the right side and left a big 'ol spot!

China Glaze: Liquid Leather

This black is very glossy. Even without a topcoat, it has a mirror finish. I can literally see my face on my thumb. I guess that's why it's "liquid" leather, right?



Overview of Formula:

  • This polish is thick enough to stamp with.
  • One coat is possible with correct application.
  • This polish is very glossy.


Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Information

My photo
If you have any advice, ideas, questions, or requests, please feel free to contact me at lisa.blocher@gmail.com.